Alexander and Sterling L.P. - Title: CEO
1976 to present Type of business: Executive Search specializing in Partners at Law Firms.
Aikido, Judo Ju Jitsu 6th Degree Black Belt
- USAF, Honorable Discharge (1962 to 1966)
- Vietnam Disabled Veteran
- Florida State University BA 1976
- Attended South Texas College of Law
*Awarded by Robert Abrams former Mayor of NYC, Distinguished Service and Community
- *First Place Talent Contest USAF
- *Black Belts in Aikido, Judo, Ju Jitsu
- *First Place Chess Champion USAF
- *Former Elected Government Official
Community and Charities (current and former):
- *District Chairman of Boy Scouts of America, over 5,000 boy scouts and executive staff, director and officers
- *Crisis intervention and telephone counsel - Supervisor
- *Teaching distinguished services to special children (Autism)
- *Chairman Cancer Drive
- *Founder and Vice Chairman of GACC (Galleria Area Chamber of Commerce).
- *Hosted a local Cable TV show
- *Chairman of “Akim” a 501 3(c) Setting up half way houses for families with special children.
- *Founders Club-Theater Under the Stars (TUTS)
- *Co-Chairman and member for Club Corp on board of organization for fund raising for different charities
- *Hosted Miss Teenager America Pageant
Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese (Partial speaking and writing) and French (Partial speaking and writing)
Personal: Father of 4, Grandfather of 3.
Hobbies: Tennis, skiing, chess, roller skating, dancing, bowling, boating, travel, community service, ceremonies (green tea), cooking, calligraphy, archery, wine collecting (French Grand Cru), and teaching martial arts (most important, teaching police officers how to contain a person without hurting them).